A Real Planet's Case
A Real Planet's Case
When a planet is considered as a blackbody's properties celestial body we are having very confusing results.
A real planet, not a theoretical one, but a real planet "in flesh and blood" is very much different from a blackbody's properties celestial object.
The Real Planet's Surface Properties:
1. The planet's surface has not an infinitive conductivity. Right the opposite takes place. The planet's surface conductivity is very small, when compared with the solar irradiation intensity and the planet's surface infrared emissivity intensity.
2. The planet's surface has thermal behavior properties. The planet's surface has a specific heat, cp.
3. The incident on the planet solar irradiation does not being distributed instantly and evenly on the entire planet's surface area.
4. Planet does not accept the entire solar irradiation incident in planet's direction.
Planet accepts only a small fraction of the incoming solar irradiation.
This happens because of the planet's albedo, and because of the planet's smooth and spherical surface reflecting qualities, which we refer to as "the planet's solar irradiation accepting factor Φ".
5. Planet's surface has not a constant intensity solar irradiation effect. Planet's surface rotates under the solar flux.
This phenomenon is dicisive for the planet's surface infrared emittance distribution.
The real planet's surface infrared radiation emittance distribution intensity is a planet's rotational speed dependent physical phenomenon.
The faster a planet rotates (n2>n1) the higher is the planet’s average (mean) temperature T↑mean:
Tmin↑→ T↑mean ← T↓max
1. Earth’s Without-Atmosphere Effective Temperature calculation complete formula
1. Earth’s Without-Atmosphere Effective Temperature Calculation:
So = 1.362 W/m² (So is the Solar constant)
Earth’s albedo: aearth = 0,30
Earth is a rocky planet, Earth’s surface solar irradiation accepting factor Φearth = 0,47 (Accepted by a Smooth Hemisphere with radius r sunlight is S*Φ*π*r²(1-a), where Φ = 0,47)
β = 150 days*gr*oC/rotation*cal – is a Rotating Planet Surface Solar Irradiation Absorbing-Emitting Universal Law constant
N = 1 rotation /per day, is Earth’s sidereal rotation period
cp.earth = 1 cal/gr*oC, it is because Earth has a vast ocean.
Generally speaking almost the whole Earth’s surface is wet. We can call Earth a Planet Ocean.
σ = 5,67*10⁻⁸ W/m²K⁴, the Stefan-Boltzmann constant
Earth’s Without-Atmosphere Effective Temperature Complete Formula Te.earth is:
Te.earth = [ Φ (1-a) So (β*N*cp)¹∕ ⁴ /4σ ]¹∕ ⁴
Τe.earth = [ 0,47(1-0,30)1.362 W/m²(150 days*gr*oC/rotation*cal *1rotations/day*1 cal/gr*oC)¹∕ ⁴ /4*5,67*10⁻⁸ W/m²K⁴ ]¹∕ ⁴ =
Τe.earth = [ 0,47(1-0,30)1.362 W/m²(150*1*1)¹∕ ⁴ /4*5,67*10⁻⁸ W/m²K⁴ ]¹∕ ⁴ =
Τe.earth = ( 6.914.170.222,70 )¹∕ ⁴ =
Te.earth = 288,36 Κ
And we compare it with the
Tsat.mean.earth = 288 K, measured by satellites.
These two temperatures, the calculated one, and the measured by satellites are almost identical.